What's the buzz? Tell me what's happening...briefly.

Generally artists have a portfolio, I'm having a port...folia! 


It will consist of a party in which there'll be two non-professional-models, partying. Every fifteen minutes they'll go change clothes. Their wardrobe is done and/or styled by me and there will be three photographers constantly taking pictures of them and fatally everyone else while they're "foliating". Everything from the set and playful food and props to the five music performances, was carefully thought of by myself and the adorable friends I convinced to join in.
At the end of the night the resultant fashion production will be posted on saraportfolia.blogspot.com as my portfolio.
It will be a gather of wonderful people and an opportunity for the artistic creation, communication, catharsis and empathy we all wish for secretly.